Nine 6 week old German Shepherd Puppies!!

 


I had the absolute pleasure of photographing nine 6 week old German Shepherd puppies. They were very active when I got there and oh so very cute. Thankfully, they tired themselves out so that I could get some great photographs.



The mother of the puppies is a purebred Brown Sable German Shepherd and the Father is a purebred Black German Shepherd with brown feet.  Five of the puppies are a mix of colors, three of the puppies look like their father and one of the puppies is mostly brown.

We started them out in the house and when they started getting worn out, I took each one outside for individual photos in the owner's beautiful front yard.


The puppies are all available for adoption for a small fee of $300. If you are interested, you can message me and I will give you the contact information for the owner.











Have a splendid day and stay safe!

Rebecca

Check out my website: www.rebeccabphotos.com

Comments