Hello There!

I apologize, I know it has been a long time.

I moved from Austin, Texas to Washington state back in May of 2016. I am not shooting professionally anymore, so I have decided to make this more a blog from me, rather than about my prior business. I still take lots of photos, so you can count on them being very present in my blog, they will just be more nature or urban photos.

Right now in Olympia, we have had quite a wet and chilly Spring. The Cherry Trees bloomed at the Capitol building downtown and the Daffodil and Tulips are now blooming. I love Spring but, I would also really appreciate some more sunshine and warmer weather. I do miss Texas in the Spring but, not Cedar Fever or the other allergens.


During the day, I work at my full-time job, telecommuting back to Austin. I have lots of little friends that come and visit me throughout the day. This little squirrel is just one of the several that comes to get peanuts. I also have lots of feathered friends that come to visit me. 


I am looking forward to the rain letting up and more sunshine and warmth so we can go hiking and exploring around some of the parks and forests near Olympia. I am always in search of a cool looking farmhouse or barn, so feel free to comment if you know of one near here. 

I promise to post again soon. 
Thanks for stopping by.

Comments