Pet Photography



Pets are very interesting subjects for photography.


DOGS: I like to capture the sprit of the animal in my shots. If a dog is very playful and loves tennis balls, I take photos of them with tennis balls. If a dog loves to chew on bones, I make sure to get some shots of that.

CATS: Cats are very interesting creatures. Some like to just lay there and do not mind you taking photos of them, others run and hide. It’s always interesting to give them a toy filled with catnip and capture them playing.

REPTILES: Reptiles are usually interesting subjects also. They tend to freeze in place, so you can get some good shots. Either that or they remain in their cage, so there are reflections to deal with, which is not an impossible task.

The best place to take pet photos is on location. I go to where the pet is comfortable. I use either natural lighting or continuous lighting. I only use the flash if necessary and only if the pet does not mind. I will come to you and take photos of your pets, or we could meet up at a favorite park.


Check out my website: www.rebeccabphotos.com

Comments