Making the most of the rain

It is a wonderful misty day down on the Kenai Peninsula. I decided that since it is too yucky to visit  Homer and Seward, then I would make the most of the rain and play with my new Nikon 105mm Macro lens. I love taking photos of the water droplets and this lens did not let me down. I used my 600 flash and a tripod and just set out to photograph the water droplets available in the yard. Chelsea and I roamed about the yard experimenting with the lens, flash and tri-pod and I hope you enjoy the results.

Only a few more days until we get on the plane out of Alaska. The Tahoe was shipped out today on it's way to Tacoma. The weather in Seattle is reported to be lovely and warm and I am so looking forward to seeing the sun and feeling some heat.







Feel Free to Comment or like the post. 
For more photos, check out my website: www.rebeccabphotos.com

Comments

Post a Comment