Monday, February 8, 2010

We had some very pretty sunsets last week and thankfully; the sun is setting later and later every day, so I could get some shots. I also had several visits from my favorite moose so I have included a shot of him.


We received quite a bit of snow over the weekend but it is sunny with blue skies today, so I snapped a few shots at lunch.

I entered four photos into the Fur Rondy photo competition. The judging won’t be until the end of the month but keep your fingers crossed for me.

Although I love taking scenic and wildlife photos, I have decided to specialize in People and Pet Portrait Photography for my business. I like to do most of my portraits on location so that Alaska’s beauty is the background, but I have a small studio set up in my house. Here’s hoping that business will soon be booming.

Have a wonderful week and don’t forget that Valentines day is on Sunday.

 
Check out my website: http://www.rebeccabphotos.com/

Comments