Photoshop

I am very much a purist when it comes to my photos. I like to capture a moment, not play with the photo so it suits me. I admit to lightening and darkening, cropping and maybe deleting a pimple.I don't feel that photoshopping a photo is a true reflection of life. If someone is not smiling in a photo, I don't cut their head out and insert another where they are. In life, things are not perfect and photos should be a reflection of life.

However, I do enjoy learning new things, so last night after I got a photo of two adorable moose, I decided to see what I could do with the background. I didn't alter the moose at all. The included photo is what I came up with. I think it is cool but obviously not a true reflection of life.



Enjoy this and other photos on my website: www.rebeccabphotos.com

Comments