Child Portraits

I had the pleasure of doing a few child portraits last weekend. The wonderful thing about small children is that most of them do not have the fake smiles that so many adults have developed over the years. They are natural in front of the camera. I handed a little girl a bottle of bubbles, she blew a few then she raised it up and gave me a cheesy grin, she reminded me of the Statue of Liberty (after all it was Independence day weekend). I gave another little girl the bubbles, she was more into blowing the bubbles until a large butterfly flew by and she went chasing after it. They are so unpredictable that you can capture some amazing photos.



Please contact me if you would like me to take a moment of your time and capture it on film.


Check out my website: www.rebeccabphotos.com

Comments