Senior Portraits with Katie

Yesterday I had the pleasure to do a Senior Portrait Session with Katie and her mom. We had a lot of fun, it was rather chilly but Katie did awesome.

We went out on Turnagain Arm and got some photos of her on the railroad tracks, went to McHugh Creek for some waterfall photos and then to Downtown Anchorage to get some city photos.

In my view, High School Senior portraits capture the senior as they are now, in this moment. These are photos where they are still full of dreams. I love to photograph seniors and think about years down the road, perhaps for their 10 year reunion, when they look back at that fresh faced teen they used to be and remember where they wanted to be in 10 years and compare it to real life.  I know that at my 10 year high school reunion, I was still in the process of figuring out who I wanted to be. My senior dreams went through life's ups and downs and didn't all come true.  It's always fun to look back at the moment and remember the good and bad times.

Best of luck to you Katie and I hope all your dreams come true.  Enjoy the moments.








More photos on my website: http://www.rebeccabphotos.com/

Comments