A Sad Day

We had to put one of our little co-pilots to sleep today due to a cancerous tumor. We had plans to take him to Texas with us, but unfortunately, the tumor had grown to big so that surgery was not possible. It is a very sad day for us.

He had a wonderful final two days; we took him to the park, he was running around like a happy puppy, we fed him a Big Mac and French Fries (which we never did, so it was a special treat) and took him out to see my husband's father so that they could say good bye.

It was such a hard thing to put him to sleep because he didn't act or look sick. I am glad that he was happy to the end and that we will remember him as such.

My husband and I are hurting as is our two year old dog Chelsea. We hope that this will ease in time and that we can still enjoy our trip South.




Check out my website: www.rebeccabphotos.com

Comments