Almost gone

The past few days have been busy, hectic, a little overwhelming but, totally worth it. All of our stuff is packed and headed to the connex for shipping. New phones are hooked up, old ones should be shut off soon. The Tahoe will be ready for pickup on Monday in Tacoma. We have made an appointment to view a very promising camp trailer that may be our home for the next few weeks.

Last night I had the privilege of doing engagement photos for my brother and his future bride. It was a balmy 33 degrees but they did a wonderful job. I will be happy to welcome Julie to the family officially next summer.

After dinner with my brother and his future bride James and I went chasing lights. The Aurora had come out to play so we headed for the nearest dark location to see if I could capture her in photos. She wasn't as bright as I have seen her but we enjoyed the show all the same.

I cringe as the light snow falls outside the hotel window.  I am so happy that we will be leaving before the first big dump. Snow is very pretty, but after a life-long endurance, I am ready to say goodbye to the snow and saying hello to the sunshine and warmth.

We are almost gone.......
Engagement Photoshoot - Julie and Ian
Engagement Photoshoot - Julie and Ian

Aurora Borealis / Northern Lights - Arctic Valley Road, Alaska 


Aurora Borealis / Northern Lights - Arctic Valley Road, Alaska

Feel free to comment or like my posts, I would love to hear from you.
Until Next Time....
Rebecca

Check out my website for more photos: www.RebeccaBphotos.com

Comments