Beautiful Day

After a frosty start to the day, the sunshine melted the ice away and stayed to shine all day.
We took care of some business and after saying goodbye to my parents, we headed back to Anchorage. It was a lovely drive, we saw moose, swans and lots of sunshine with a beautiful sunset on the Arm.
We are packing up the household goods and truck tomorrow and loading them in the connex for shipping...it's really happening...it is a surreal feeling and I am nervous, sad and excited all at once.

Morning Frost on leaf - Kenai, Alaska 

Bull Moose - Soldotna, Alaska 

Russian River - Cooper Landing, Alaska
Tern Lake - Cooper Landing, Alaska 

Sunset - Turnagain Arm, Alaska



Feel free to comment or like my post, I would love to hear from you.
Until next time...
Rebecca

Check out my website: www.rebeccabphotos.com

Comments